BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

January 29, 2014

Milestones







This is a special year for Social Media Mack for two reasons.. 

SMM is having a big birthday in August.... we will be a whole hand old!  (5)  I literally have to pinch myself everyday to make sure this is real life and that I actually made this happen.... I started with 2 folder from the Dollar General and a stick pen. 

It has been a bumpy ride but I've kept my seat belt on the entire time. And then *BAM*... your baby turns 5 before you know it. 

That's not the only milestone birthday going on this year. 

I will be turning 30. 
(which I am not sure how I feel about) 






I am constantly reflecting on the past 30 years of my life and how things have turned out. It's been a life of hard work, love, compassion and care. They say 30 is the new 20.. but I am not buying that. 

I am going to embrace this new decade of life and do what I want to do.. which is volunteer, sleep on the couch more than I sleep in my bed, go to the movies alone and read my little heart out! 

All of which make me happy to be me! 

The photos on this post were a "Hey, I have not had any great photos done in around 4 years... its time to change that. My Birthday is coming up ya know?" 

And with that, a good friend of mine Martin Ramirez was happy to snap some photos of me on the Scissortail Bridge in Oklahoma City. 

40 degrees with wind making my hair a mess, this is what we came up with! 

Cheers to Big Birthday's!

xoxoxo,

Tess 


0 comments: