BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

February 11, 2010

B.O.B. - Business Owner Blues

February is already here! Wow time flies. This month is notable for ... yes you guessed it: LOVE


By definition love is: A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

My date for this weekend is white, has keys, and plays all my favorite music. Yes, it is my computer. In the infantile stage of entrepreneurship, my social life has taken a back seat. That is no problem for now, however reproduction might be more of a challenge.

For those of you who have a special someone, Visit Eternal Romance's site. Locally owned and perfect to get you out of the "oops honey I knew I forgot something" predicament.

Don't be in the dog house this weekend, Think ahead.

If you need me I will be on my couch watching Sex in the City with ice cream in hand

Follow them on twitter @OKCsRomanceDiva