BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

July 6, 2009

Decisions, Decisions.....



The days seem to get easier and easier.


CA is definitely different than I thought it was going to be, but it is experience.

Missing home is something I thought I would NEVER do. Even mom is on my miss list.

Job hunting has begun. No applications yet. just looking to see what's out there.

Thoughts about staying in Tahoe City after Dec have definitely crossed my mind. K a local girl would like me to stay and be her roommate. Alot of things to think about.

Three weeks until I go home and see all my friends YAY!!!!

Promises of writing more are definitely in order.

1 comments:

Eden said...

So...I've missed a lot of blog time, and apparently have missed a lot of what's been going with you. It sounds like quite the experience you've been having! I think that's awesome that God is teaching you through this whole thing. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for blogging, too :) I'm really glad I get to hear from you.