BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 17, 2009

TOO MUCH IN "MYSPACE"



Irritation is one of the many words that I have to describe what the world calls social networking. 

Myspace to be specific, drives me crazy. 

I always get the feeling the criteria for this site must be trashy, and my default picture has to be of me getting married, engaged or of my recent kid I just had. 

I understand being a proud parent and a newly wed couple, but putting every detail on the web for the world to see is really unnecessary. 

Some will call me jealous or jaded because I don't have those things?? I would beg to differ. 

My day will come and when it does, you can bet everyone will not get a play -by-play of when my kid barfs or when I get a divorce. 

The end. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA i feel you.
can't stand MYSPACE.
it seems like social networking for dates.