BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 31, 2009

Me and hiking dont mix...









Today was one of the hardest days in California thus far.

Church in the A.M. and all day exploring all day long with a tour guide after.

We took our lunches and headed out for a ride all around the lake with 2 hikes, shopping and dinner before us.


Let it be known that nature is not something that I am fond of and would love to be in a mall any day of the week then on top of a mountain risking my life with every step.


Needless to say I am out of shape, eat way too much, hardly exercise and don't get outside much.


The first hike was one big hill that took my breath away. It was hard as hell and I thought might have a heart attack. The 2nd hike was ok at first but the killer was getting back to where you started.


I suppose the reason people hike/climb is for the view like the ones in the pics above. Taking these pics made it all worth it.


Thank you Lord for not letting me die! I am still alive to tell my story

Gotta love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Tess, you just might become a mountain lady!

Hey, what is your mailing address out there. I gots somethin I want to send ya :)

Ben

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful there!! Missin' you here!! SO all in all you enjoyed the hiking trip right? :) How is it there?! Do you already LOVE it?! I
think I would! Goodness get to go to the lake, hiking and shopping, sounds like a blast!!

A.S.

Anonymous said...

The pics are beautiful. You will be in great shape at the end of this
summer. Just remember how good this is for your health. Those kids are
very lucky to have you. Keep me posted as you lose weight as it will
start coming off soon !!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Wow...so picturesque and beautiful. I'm jealous Miss Mack. Then again..I may be in Costa Rica indefinetly so...ha!

Elmarko

Anonymous said...

It look gorgeous!!! I can't wait to be there in Aug.

So how goes the work? Or are you just vacationing?

Kathryne

Anonymous said...

I was going to text you and ask how your first full day went! Beautiful pictures!
Yes I am jealous!! Wish that were my back yard!! :)
Things at OCA are basically the same.
I hope you have a wonderful time in California!!!!!
Miss you - love you!!!!

Robin

Anonymous said...

You seem really happy from your messages.... Enjoy!!! Make me Proud
you were always like the little sister I didn't have.. Love the Pics.


Love Sharonda, I will have to tell Ms. Christina, that you are all grown up now!! lol