BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 30, 2009

My work Thus far...


This pic is just a glimpse of what I get to see everyday when I go to work. 


Besides the scenery being like your in a movie, the people of Lake Tahoe are that of a different breed. 

People are nice, inviting and just all around pleasant. The church I am working for has been so amazing. 

The community has embraced us as "New in Town" and loved us before we even arrived. (13 girls) 

I am so so thankful to be away from drama, pollution and temptation

We have been working like crazy and haven't even been to the store to get postcards or anything. 

God is so good and it's the faces like the one above that is going to keep me going all the time I am here. 

What can I say, I am a softy. 

Love ya more than cupcakes.... 

0 comments: