BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

April 13, 2009

Queen of the Land

It has come to my attention that I am a slight Drama Queen.

 

Not so much making everything a big deal, but things that I think are detrimental are really not that bad.

 

It’s really funny to look back on the past five years of your life to see what you thought was a huge deal, the songs you used to listen to, the way you dressed….

 

They say that you change dramatically in your 20’s and really start to figure out who you are.

 

I would have to agree with that. I have changed who I am a few times and keep changing.

 

The only constant has been Jesus (I know it sounds corny) but 100% truth.

 

Five years ago…

 

I was a sophomore in college

 

Pom girl

 

Lived in my first apartment by myself and learned about life the hard way.

 

Was not on speaking terms with my mother … AT ALL.

 

 

Father time can really change things with his magic. Who knows what the next five years will bring….

0 comments: