BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

April 20, 2009

Beef, It's what's for dinner..

This weekend was a weekend of adventure.

 

A time to branch out and do things that have not been done in a very long time.

 

Going 100 miles an hour in life is normal for me, and that has come to an abrupt halt all of this sudden.

 

Now, relaxation is on the horizon and no by choice of my own. Things happen in which you can’t control and they don’t always go your way, but you can’t cry over spilled milk and have to roll with the punches.

 

With that said, an ultrasound of my kidneys and gallbladder is in my near future. The only thing my eyes can see right now is $$$. Insurance will pay 80% but with a total that will be well over $1,000 … I am still a little uneasy.

 

Loss of appetite, nausea, and bland diet are some of the symptoms I possess.  So this weekend I finally got the courage to try something new.

 

6 bites of steak!!! Beef never tasted so good!!! It was very exciting

 

Perhaps this is not as big of a deal to you as it is to me, but a month with only eating chicken might change your mind.

0 comments: