BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

April 29, 2009

100th Celebration!!!!

As Promised it’s my 100Th post.

 

I would like to dedicate this post to all my readers that read daily, or just whenever, give feedback or email me!

 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

 

This blog is a bit of journalistic therapy for me and I am so glad I started it last year.

 

I vow from this post forward to incorporate pictures … and will start an additional blog when I reach my destination of Lake Tahoe, CA!!!!

 

Here are some tidbits about what is going on with me….

 

I have kept my nails painted consistently for 3 weeks now! (Painting them myself) After I was told that “I should get them done” by a boy… LoL

 

I am totally in love with Khloe Kardashian … She tells it like it is, Most likely the only reason I watch KUWTK.

 

One more week of work and I am home free!!! Yippee

 

Have a surgery consult tomorrow at 3:45. A little nervous but has to be done.

 

I have been keeping to myself lately and just staying at home and watching DVR or movies everyday after work.

 

 

All is well though. I am doing great! Hanging in there … Thanks again. I love ya!

0 comments: