BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 27, 2009

Future Hubbie

Flirting with Mr. Officer has inclined me to really think about what would actually make me happy about being in a relationship? No drama is obliviously a requirement but what else do I want??  

 

I know a few things….

 

I want a man that laughs when I say something funny. (Not a fake “shut up” laugh.. but the real deal)

 

Cuddling on the couch and watching Law and Order is a must… Don’t forget the ice cream too.

 

Going to various functions, (weddings, birthday parties, charity functions.. if I ever go to one, dinner, my parents house .. the works) without throwing a fit, and wearing the proper attire for each event.

 

Someone that calls just to say “hi” or tell me something totally out of the blue that I really didn’t want/need to know.

 

Has to want 2.5 kids someday.

 

My man has got to be in love with Jesus and know that he is the only reason we are together or even met in the first place.

 

Needs to love me enough to tell me that my bra is hanging out or I got ketchup on my shirt.

 

Can deal with the fact that I sleep in an X in the middle of my bed.

 

Cares when I cry and will talk it out with me over chocolate.

 

Understands that I am the life of the party no matter where I go and doesn’t mind me being in the spotlight. J (Ok a little narcissistic, but why not?)

 

BASICALLTY JUST LOVES ME FOR WHO I AM, CRAZY OR NOT.

 

Where ever you are out there mister, I am praying for your sanity already.

0 comments: