BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 4, 2009

10 Things no one knows about me. until now.

 

Here is the dirt that everyone wants to know.

 

10.    My real name is really long and starts with a Q. I was ashamed of it for a long time, but it’s me and that’s who I am, so to not tell people seems silly.

 

9.       I am in love with real crime shows. Forensic files, City Confidential, Investigators, Snapped etc. I like to see how people try to cover up when they have killed someone.

 

8.       I cuss like a sailor sometimes…. I know I’m working on it.

 

7.       My ipod is on repeat. I don’t like to listen to all the songs I have on my ipod so I repeat the one I like til I get tired of it.

 

6.       I see a therapist once a month…. 

 

5.   My parents didn’t give me a dime for college and now I am $50,000 in loan debt.

 

  1. I go out of my way to make sure people know how much I appreciate them.

 

  1. I don’t really care for fried foods, even though that’s what I grew up on.

 

  1. I am semi-afraid of needles. (not as bad as I used to be)

 

1.  I like Techno music.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

So . . . what's your real name? You never told us! LOL!

Mack Momma said...

heh heh it's QuenTESence. Get where Tess comes from? LOL

Said quin-tess-sense :)

Catherine said...

Wow. That's an awesome name. Quintessential. HMMM . . .