BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 9, 2009

The little things...

Who would have thought one person taking the time to do something so small could make a huge difference in someone’s day?

 

Well Mr. Officer as he shall be referred to from now on totally did today!!!

 

I got to talk/see him 4 times last week in a few days time, so I had my fill in the beginning of the week. But when Wednesday came around he was no where to be found.

 

Until today.

 

While I was on a business call, he totally came up behind me and gave me a Red starburst. (Note: Red is in a tie to be my favorite flavor starburst next to pink)

 

I just had a huge grin on my face and when I finished my call and went to find him to say thanks.

 

I asked him where he had been and he said: “around”.  He said: “I don’t want to be a bug-a-boo…” (bug-a-boo is circa 2000)

 

It felt nice to be thought of even though it was one small thing. I have never been “courted” so to speak, if this is even what is going on?

 

Either way it goes. I love the positive attention.

 

Hope to see him again soon ……

1 comments:

Eden said...

You are totally right. The tiny things like that make the biggest difference in the world! And all it takes is a little effort. This world would be a different place if people would care enough about each other to just DO something for each other once in a while!

I think it's adorable...the way he said "bug-a-boo" :)