BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

January 27, 2009

One of those days...


Winter time … Ew
 
Oklahoma has the craziest weather ever! Last week we had days in the 80's. Today is 17 degrees, snow on the ground.
 
Being in a funk is no good. I am in a funk with my friends and family, both of which are driving me crazy.
 
I tried to get the Iphone the other day and I have just had a lot of drama with it.
 
Trying to get geared up to head out Cali and feeling a lil over whelmed with all I have to do.
 
Going to Austin, TX for Spring break… pretty excited to get away and be with my girls. That will only be a 6 hour drive from where I live but still a get away.
 
Any one have any ideas on how to get of a weird feeling???
 
PS: If you READ this and we are really friends (not just once in a while friends) email me, text me something. We should get together before I am gone forever….

1 comments:

Retired But Tryin! said...

are you going to keep up the blog when you get to cali? that story in your latest post is sweet...reminiscing can be so much fun!