BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

January 23, 2009

Oh, I think they like me...

 
How can you tell when someone likes you?
 
There are the obvious signs that someone likes to talk to you, be around you etc. But the level of that like is sometimes confusing.
 
Mr. Sushi and I talk almost everyday. We talk about everything, and its mostly friendly talk… but the things that he says are really SWEET. Texts that make me feel like a million bucks!!
 
I love feeling wanted and special without have to do something extravagant. To have someone be sweet and nice just because that is what they wanted to do. No strings attached.
 
 This is something new for me. As my self esteem rises, I find that more and more people are picking up on my confidence.
 
Today's verse is superior:
 
[Cheerfulness] is to know that God holds all things in His control and that He neither slumbers nor sleeps. – Hanna Whitall Smith

1 comments:

Retired But Tryin! said...

SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE HEATING UP FOR YOU! GOOD LUCK! ITS AWESOME TO HAVE PEOPLE THAT BRING YOUR LEVELS UP CAUSE IT CAN LAST AWHILE!