BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

January 21, 2009

Hump Day

Yesterday I did what I had previously told you was going to be done.
 
Feeling good about it, although he tried to tell me that things could have been worked out if I would had told him the problem. Ha that's a joke.
 
Yesterday 3 people from my work got fired and I am pretty much on the edge of my seat because of it. One, a close friend of mine. Just hope that I am not next.
 
On a lighter note, I was happy to talk to Mr. Sushi (Just a friend??) about my current issues. He is always empowering and makes me feel really good. Just has not asked me out yet??? HMMMM
 
0D
The countdown for Cali is 126 days! I have a lot to get done in the few months I have left here. .
 
One of my good friends got to go to DC yesterday to see Obama in the parade. How exciting … we are a part of history!
 
My mother is very anti president which baffles me (because we are black). She says "it doesn't matter who is in office, all they do is take my money".
 
She needs help.

0 comments: