BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

December 28, 2008

Week in review

Welp. St Nick throws a hell of a party! Christmas was fantastic this year and I got more than  what I asked for. 


Ed Hardy shirt, earrings, and new phone! I am truly blessed and there is not a day that goes by that I don't thank god for dying for me each day! 

The man friend drama is way more that I want to type and quite frankly makes me tired just thinking about so I wont bore you with that. Just know that I might become a lezbo some time in the near future. 

I want you all to know that giving is better than receiving and there is no person that likes to give more than I do. 

To my surprise, some things got a little mixed up and people didn't get the gifts that were intended for them. 

To make a negative big deal out of something that was supposed to be a gift of love is selfish, and uncalled for. 

Enough said. 

New Years is going to be amazing. we shall have a top 10 2009 list coming soon! 

Cheers 

0 comments: