BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

December 9, 2008

Rap at my eulogy

Who are you?

Do you know? A question is easily asked but really hard to answer.

The question to ponder is... when you die what will people say about you?

Thus far in life, when I die people will say that I was a loud mouth, funny, full of life person. That cared more about other than herself. Always trying to make others happy and comfortable. Not focusing on what MY true wants are.

Feeling bad about things that I have no reason feeling bad about, wearing my heart on my sleeve. Being a drama queen and making things a big deal when they are merely just no biggie.

I find it ironic that I can see that about myself. Sorta step out of my own skin and look and say. "ooooh girl you need to get it together"

What are some things you need to learn about yourself?? The cold hard truths?

Changing is learning a behavior over again, accept this time doing it the exact opposite that you know how.

Calling all bets off and just being you. A transparent human being that messes up every once in a while. Taking the good with the bad and learning from your not so good days.

Make the most of today, who know what tomorrow will be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!
I LIE TO YOU NOT WHEN I SAY THAT THOSE THINGS:
funny
loud mouth
caring about others. THEY ALL DESCRIBE ME AS WELL...wow. i felt weird reading this cause it related wholeheartedly to ME.

Mack Momma said...

hmm... maybe we are twins. lol