BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

December 21, 2008

for the birds...

This POST is actually from THURSDAY:

Today is for the birds.

Here’s a little advice. Be careful who you open your mouth to because no one can be trusted.

Long story short some things got around and now there is rumors going around at work that I don’t like. No one likes to be talked about behind your back or in the front. It just sucks.

Why do people feel the need to talk about you? Is it their lack of having a life… or is everyone really out to get you?

There is enough drama in each person’s life to preoccupy every ounce of free time then to start some in someone else’s life.

These things continue to be a mystery to me, and someday hope they will be solved and the true answers will be revealed.

Meanwhile, tomorrow will be relaxing. Took the day off to hang out with friends and continue looking for things that I need to.

Until then, keep my name out of your mouth. Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you! It's a terrible thing! I hope all is going well with you and Holidays are good to you!

Trandy