BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

December 17, 2008

Christmas bride

Due to critically thinking, I have figured out a way to still blog during the day. My parents had one smart cookie.

Today is going to be a good day. The holiday’s are approaching. (one week to be exact)
And that means a much needed time off! NYE is going to be the best yet.

I still pinch myself thinking about it being 2009. Remember when it was 1999? Being a freshman in high school, my biggest problem was who I was going to the football game with or do I want to a burrito or pizza for lunch?

Life was simple then. I say that now. But then, anything that happen, I thought was detrimental.

Which reminds me. Christmas 2006 was memorable for 3 of my friends. All of which got engaged Christmas Eve.

As I was lying on the couch watching T.V. I was overloaded with “Merry Christmas” texts from random numbers that I didn’t know and MMS messages with images of diamonds in them.

To my surprise, it was not just one girl. There were three, all claiming this moment to be special to them. Little did they know I had already received a message with someone else telling me the exact same things.

Unfortunately, out of those three women, 2 of them are now divorced or filing for divorce. That is a 75% fail rate.

Makes me sad? Yes. Did I expect it? Yes.

Marriage is a wonderful, and should be well thought out thing.

I only want to do it once.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When thinking about getting married, everyone wants it to be a one time thing. But it doesn't always work out like that. There are several differnt things that change that. I had intended to do it only once as well. But now, I hope that I will eventually get remarried. You have to jump in with happy thoughts! Wish for the best!

Trandy

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! Stick with the "only once". Your life will be much easier and happier!

Anonymous said...

HAHAH! You crack me up. We need to hang out sometime... Hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! I miss you. <3