BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

November 18, 2008

She Speaks.... .

Have you been in a situation where you didn't want to speak to someone because you had previous issues with them and you just rather not say anything?

This seemed to be a common result to fights, non-agreements etc. in my life..... Until now.

If you knew anything about me before now you would have known that I was a self-centered, selfish, hard-nosed woman that could do EVERYTHING by herself.

Well turns out that is not true. Communication is KEY and letting things out in the open could quite possibly be the best thing for you.

This morning, after going days without talking to my mother (whom which I live in the same house with) I decided to swallow my pride and talk to her.

Surprisingly, she responded cordially. (shocker) and didn't seem like she wanted me to just go away like often times she does.

Do you have people in your life that could use a talking to??

I don't know how it would make you feel but it does something to my soul :)

All other communication is well and healthy with friends, co-workers and boys.

Now if only I could stop using text messages and facebook as my #1 source of talking...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog. I think this day and age, a lot of women have to have your old mentality. You have to be able to do everything yourself. I'm very much the same way. I always feel I have to be right, and it's so hard to say i'm sorry. It's great that you've talked to your mom. You know, she won't be around forever and when she is gone, you'll wish you would have talked to her more. I hear ya about Myspace, Facebook, and texts. It just seems so much easier. Hope you have a great day!

Trandy

Stephie J said...

Oooh but facebook and cellphones are the new way of the world;).

Mrs. Mary Mack said...

hmmm I have 2 people that I have refused to speak to after a huge blow up. They aren't related to me so I don't plan on any communication with those two at all. A parent is different. You only get one of each.