BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

November 24, 2008

As good as it gets...

Please make a mental note that I am saying I am content in life right now.

NO, I don't have the job of my dreams... but I am looking.
I don't have a boyfriend, and don't want one. My best friends are awesome, and my mother has not been a complete pain like she usually is.

It sometimes feels unreal that I have so many choices, that nothing can hold me back from getting the job I want or purchasing a house. It is all within reach.

This weekend was a good time. Friday went to see my mentor's daughter in a play (Grease) .. I have been singing "Your the one that I want" all weekend.

It was great to see her on stage. I was so proud of her! I got to sit with the family and it just felt great to be a part of it all.

I went out with the girls to hang out and have a drink. It was jammed packed and the people were acting weird in the club?

Drama went down with my friend and her EX and I wanted no part of it, yet somehow I ended up in it?

Saturday I went and ate lunch with a friend (the one that is ALWAYS late). I guess the good news is she was only 30 mins late this time. I just shrugged it off and we had a good time.

Went to the 2nd job at 4 and went out with Mr. Champagne at 10.

When we met up .. he looked so cute. Had his hair cute and a nice sweater on. He picked me up and we went to a cigar bar. I was weary about this cause I hate smoke and had a preconceived notion that there would be alot of older men in there.

To my surprise, there were tons of younger people there. It had the urban New York feeling with the lights low and a jazz band. I totally loved it. Really romantic and great.

I was starving and we ended up going to IHOP (the only place open at 11:30) and had a nice in-depth talk.

He paid for drinks and I paid for my food and went home.

Sunday I went to my 2nd job and had my phone in my pocket. I am so embarrassed that while in my pocket my phone called Mr. Champagne 5 times.

He finally texted me: " Hey your phone keeps calling me" . I apologized and told him I was at work. :)

Things are good now. He is going out of town for the holiday so it will be a while before we hang again.

"This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship" - Casablanca

0 comments: