BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

January 29, 2012

Let's Get Movin' OKC!

2012 is off to a great start!!!! More things are going on than I can describe.. all pointing in the right direction!!


Already scheduled to talk 12+ times about Social Media/Email Marketing. I dig speaking... but often times get bored with just explaining why businesses should utilize:

Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIN
Youtube

Yes, there are a ton more social networks out there but I am ready for Oklahoma to get into the new stuff... when its still ACTUALLY new....

I am talking Google + at least! A cool new way to interact on a personal and professional level.

I am also looking into how businesses can use Pinterest to promote their business and products!!!

We will get there slowly but surly.. Just taking more time than I want!

Follow me on Google + (Social Media Mack) and Pinterest (TessMackOKC)

- TLM

0 comments: