BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

July 20, 2009

Getting closer to Home


Who would have thought that Oklahoma would be on my mind these last days of me being in Cal.

It is so ironic how you miss what you know so well. Even if you think it is not good at the time.


Life is being a bit of a rollercoaster for the time being. Praise God I found someome to accompany me on my roadtrip back to CA from Oklahoma. Downside: I had to pay for the entire one way ticket back. Cost $200. YIKES


It will be worth it to have someone with me that will share in my inability to navigate the united states.


Still no jobs on the homefront. Been actively looking and put in one application. If you would have told me that I would not have a job or not know where I am going to live in the next few months I would have called you a liar.


Patiently awaiting to see all my friends, my mother of all people, and just wanting to be free!!!!


My friend that was praying the selfish prayer that I would be her roommate has now moved on to praying for another girl to be her roommate.


It's amazing... Tahoe City is different every single day.

0 comments: