BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

June 28, 2010

"I Made It"


STOP. and Watch this Video.. Listen to the lyrics. If you don't have 3 minutes to watch it let us help you with them.....

"I look up to the sky
And now the World is mine
Ive known it all my life
I made it, I made it!
I used to dream about, the life I'm living now
I know that theres no doubt.
I made it, I made it!"

You will always have people that dislike you because of your success. It matters not if you are nice or if you are rude. They will point out your every flaw and plan for your demise.

So just so EVERYONE knows... Social Media Mack. Com has "made" it.

Happy watching.

2 comments:

Jessica Miller-Merrell said...

I'm happy that you are passionate about what it is you've chosen to do and despite our strange rift I am happy for your success.

Jessica

@blogging4jobs

Taylor Martin said...

If that wasn't backhandedly rude... Whatever happened to manners and "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all"?

People who have to pay a compliment and then return it with something negative or demeaning, it is obvious that their parents failed at teaching proper manners and consideration.

Say something nice and leave it at that or just don't say anything at all.

WOW...no wonder our world is in a state or disarray. No one can be uplifting without putting someone down for their own benefits. It's very sad and shows an extreme lack of class.