BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

July 25, 2009

believe in this...


"Look at the nations and be amazed!" Watch and be astonished at what I will do. For I am doing something in your own day, something you wouldn't believe even if someone told you about it."
Habakkuk 1:5

If that doesn't rattle your brain and freak you out, I don't know what will. As my mid- twenties are fastly approaching, it has become increasing easy to just go with the flow.

As you are reading this, there are little girls around the world playing house, dreaming of babies and husbands and becoming a lawyer when they grow up.

Guilty of this myself, it is very sobering to know that all the "goals" I set as to: when a family and career would appear in my life?? were way off.

If you told me then that I would leave everything I know and go to a different state to be a missionary; I would have told you to kick rocks.

If you would have told me that all you need to feel love in your life is Jesus; I would have called you a liar.

The list goes on with usually a negative condemnation to complete each sentence.

Bottom line is: God knows everything and has since before we were all born, and he was nice enough to write to us about it.

What a guy huh? Yea well, it is frustrating to many that want to control their own futures.

So relax... take a chill pill... drink a beer... God has got this.

0 comments: