BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 6, 2009

Unemployed...

  

Well it is my last day at my current employer and I must say there is a bit of sadness in my soul.

 

I am very excited to not have to wake up early, deal with crabby people and only get 30 minutes for lunch.

 

Celebrating Cinco de Mayo last night might have been a bad idea, but even still I woke up in time to get to work five minutes late after stopping at Starbucks.

 

Got to my desk, turn on the computer and you can guess what happens next….

 

I SPILLED MY COFFEE ALL OVER MY DESK!!!!!

 

It wouldn’t be a last day if drama didn’t make its way through.

 

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME… SURGERY TOMORROW AT 7AM!!

 

I will get on and update as soon as I can type after they cut me open.

 

Let’s hope things get a little better from here….

1 comments:

Catherine said...

I'll be praying for you girlfriend! Wish I could be there but mothering, and recovery from spiders, and working all have to happen tomorrow. I'll be there in my heart and in my prayers though! Love you!