BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 22, 2009

Away I go...




Packing is a pain but nothing says your really leaving like the movers coming to get all your furniture. 

Everything is pretty much packed up and ready to go, and with that statement you then start to ask yourself: "What the hell is she wearing if EVERYTHING is packed up??"

How do the stars do it? Buy clothes and then just throw them away when they leave if all their stuff is packed? 

3 outfits is the gist of my wardrobe as we speak. So if you see me more than once before my departure, don't be disturbed that I am wearing the same thing I wore last time you saw me, my clothes are clean LOL

Meanwhile I have become the Goodwill's most frequent donor. When I pull up, they know they are getting something good. 

XOXOXOX 

0 comments: